Thursday, July 15, 2010

EOC My Voice

My name is Nicolle Chan; I am originally from Southern California where I lived for 16 years until I moved to Las Vegas. I am currently pursuing my goal of becoming a full time events coordinator. I have experience in planning for weddings, bridal showers, birthday parties, and even fashion shows. I was the assistant director for a balloon couture fashion show last summer and most recently I was the stage manager and model coordinator for a student fashion show held at The Art Institute of Las Vegas. All of these past experiences have prepared me for future events that I will plan to the fullest and I simply cannot wait for them to arrive on my lap. I have learned and grown from the fact that planning and creating an event is not an overnight assignment that can be fulfilled with alcohol and party streamers. It is hard work that should not be taken lightly, and I am ready for what the world has in store for me. Planning, directing, styling, creating, from the outside in it seems like my life is a whirlwind; when really my life is one big party and everyone is the guest of honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment